Delano 31st Annual 4th of July 5K Race
Saturday, July 4, 2015
Start Time: 9:15 a.m., SHARP
Location: Highway 12 and County Line Rd Delano – Race Day registration and race start is at the intersection of St Peter Ave. and 13th St, near the Delano Crossings Shopping Center.
Course info: Course was USATF certified in 2009
Run in front of thousands of people along the parade route, through historic downtown Delano. Finish in Delano City Park, where you can enjoy refreshments, get a massage in the medical tent, and enter to win of our many prizes! After the awards ceremony, you can stay to enjoy the many events in the park, including the parade, carnival, and food vendors. This will be a chip-timed race.
Entry Fees & Registration:
- Running-5K - Individual Age (Group/Open) $25.00
- Group-registration team Age group/open $20.00 per person
Online : ACTIVE.COM
- Performance T-Shirt given to every runner *as supplies allow (guaranteed to all pre-registered runners)
- Race bag given to every runner (guaranteed to all preregistered runners)
- Finish line refreshments
- Massage treatments and therapeutic stretching available at the finish line
Under 20; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69, 70+
- Prizes for the top 3 male and female finishers
- Prizes for the top male and female Delano finishers
- Awards will be given to the top three male and female runners in each age category
- Pre-race packet pickup available at My BodyShop Fitness Center on July 3 from 9-noon.
- Race day packet pickup from 7:30-9:00 am, outside near the starting line.
Race Day Registration:
7:30 am to 8:45 am --PLEASE come as early as possible to ensure an on-time start.
Registration Contact Information
Phone: (763) 972-9974